Received 3 international awards:
- Kelley Blue Book
- U.S. News & World Report
- TFLtruck Gold Hitch
Received a best-in-class 5 star safety rating – the only vehicle in its segment to earn the highest score
Received best-in-class fuel economy ratings (17 city/24 hwy/20 cmb)
Is the Most Capable in its class
- Powered by a Twin-Turbo EcoBoost® engine generating best-in-class horsepower of up-to 400 and 650 Nm of torque
- With a segment-exclusive 10-speed automatic transmission
- And 7 drive modes including “Sand”
- It can also tow up-to 4,200 KG, best in its class
Is the Smartest in its class
- Built with a class-exclusive all-new, high-strength, military-grade, aluminum-alloy body
- And features an 8” SYNC 3® LCD touchscreen with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ functionality
- Paired with a 360-degree camera and a reverse sensing system
- Equipped with a wireless-charging pad and 6 smart charging USBs
- In addition to a Bang & Olufsen premium sound system with 12 speakers
Is the Most Adaptable in its class
- Features a Panoramic Vista Roof
- And sliding second-row seats with recline and tip-and-slide
- As well as best-in-class second and third row leg and hip room
- Last but not least, it includes an Advanced Cargo Management System
The resale value for all the vehicles in this the Large SUV segment decreases from 15% to 20% within the first year and from 25% to 30% within in the second year. However, because the all-new Expedition has a completely fresh design and more than 40 new features than its previous generation, its resale value will be much higher than its previous models.
The exclusive 5 year/100,000 KM warranty contract makes Ford’s vehicles an investment worth your while.
Ford’s award-winning EcoBoost engines power a wide range of models in the current Ford line-up, including the nimble and sporty Focus and Focus ST, muscle cars like Ford Mustang, performance vehicles like the Ford F-150 Raptor, and even Le Mans-winning racing cars, like the new Ford GT. EcoBoost engines are designed to optimize power and efficiency using turbocharging and direct gasoline injection. Here’s how it works:
Twin-Independent Variable Cam Timing (Ti-VCT)
- Ti-VCT opens/closes the valves with precise timing to match the load condition of the moment, optimizing power and efficiency across the entire power band.
- Energy from the EcoBoost engine exhaust that would otherwise be wasted rotates a turbine. The turbine is coupled to a compressor that pressurizes incoming air into the combustion chambers, generating a virtually instantaneous surge of on-demand power, significantly increasing output per liter.
Direct Fuel Injection
- Direct injection delivers a fine mist of fuel directly into the combustion chamber, wasting less fuel while maximizing power.
Of course! The Expedition has the largest air vents to provide incredible air pressure when compared to its competitors. It also includes Remote Start functionality to provide drivers the option to start the car from a distance before getting into it – a feature that makes the Expedition the perfect vehicle during all seasons. The all-new vehicle also offers heated and ventilated leather front seats to ensure that the driver and passenger are as comfortable as possible.
Going from steel to high-strength, military-grade, aluminum-alloy bodies results in greater power-to-weight ratio, enhanced fuel efficiency, plus higher maximum payload and tow ratings that are best-in-class. The same heat-treaded and hardened aluminum alloy is used in big military and industrial applications!
Ford Alghanim uses the latest technologies specialized in repairing all types of vehicle skeletons, including the aluminum-alloy. In addition, a trained team from Ford Motor Company are provided by Ford Alghanim’s service center to repair aluminum-alloy bodies by using professional equipment and techniques.